Favorite place to get supplies...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sailinstud420, Jul 1, 2004.

1. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

Who has a favorite place online to order all of there lawn equipment and parts? Who do you most recommend? Give me some examples, such as j-thomas, etc. Thanks!

2. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 LawnSite Senior Member

47 views and not one response, lot of help you guys are... lol

3. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

ROTARY catalog.

4. slapshotmike24

slapshotmike24 LawnSite Member

You should check out www.landscapersupply.com . They seem to have all the stuff I need for my mower. Give them a try. I think they even have a credit type system for business'.

5. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

My closest Stens distributor.

6. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

slap can you send me a PM with that photo of the gas station sign. Thats funny. I got to get a big picture of that.

I get everthing between four places. Home depot, backyard power (local kubota, wright, exmark, echo, etc. dealer), hideys landscape supply and Gladhill John deere dealer.

7. Norm Al

Norm Al LawnSite Bronze Member

kmart or walmart

8. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

I have 2 Hustlers and 2 Toro's and I get parts from the dealer where I bought them. Same dealer for both brands. His prices are good enough that I don't go hunting through catalogs. He sells Stihl products and I deceided that I prefer Echo trimmers so I get those at Home Depot. They carry parts for them as well so I have not needed to get outside service on those. The dealership that carries Echo here, I would'nt buy a sparkplug from.

9. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

www.russopower.com in Chicago I prefer to call & talk to them directly, they have great prices and their salesmen know what they are talking about.

10. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

Man, people, stop supporting all these big chain stores like Walmart and Home Depot!