Favorite place to mow

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by livingreen1, Nov 7, 2006.

1. livingreen1

livingreen1 LawnSite Member

I have some pretty cool places I like to mow. I have Don Schumacher Racing, Impact Racing, Indy Speed and Custom. These places have some cool perks as well. How about you guys any interesting places you get to go?

2. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

I like mowing the churchs rec fields
    I usually find a handful of golf balls

3. livingreen1

I also have achurch I enjoy mowing it is 12 acres of flat straight out hauling ass mowing. Stripes wonderful and we are proud when done.

4. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

Big account with multi acre semi flat fields, i can listen to my music and be off in my own little world without having to worry about running into anything. plus this same account has a huge steep and winding hill that lets me really make use of all of the horsepower. find it kind of fun.

5. rogers lawn care

rogers lawn care LawnSite Member

use to work for don when scotty cannon drove for him well actually work for scotty.

6. livingreen1

I have never even seen Don but I have Antron Browns house whom drives for him and actually have became good friends with him. I have several of the crew guys from the shop. I said Don Shumacher but this is there shop we maintain. Very good people and good ontime payers