Fayette Mowing work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JimsLocalLawn, Apr 24, 2014.

1. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

I think you should mount the 21 above the W/B you will have some more space and won't have the 21 sitting on the side of the road when your using the w/b. Make some kind of deck over the w/b. BTW Clean your area before you weld :laugh: I get layz to and blast right through the paint sometimes.

2. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Good work...Soon you are going to have to expand and get a larger trailer

3. JimsLocalLawn

JimsLocalLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Time for a new round of photo's. Here is a few, this one is a weekly customer. Usually I mulch it with the 21" Honda but this time I took the walk behind on it, turned out nice!

IMG_20140501_193405.jpg

4. JimsLocalLawn

This one is a new account. Today was the first time it was cut this year! Grass was very high as you can see - about 2 feet high in some spots.

I took the photo in the middle of cutting it to show how good this machine cuts. Amazing results for 1 pass removing nearly 2 feet of growth. Very little clippings left behind. I am running the G6 blades

IMG_20140501_134740.jpg

5. JimsLocalLawn

This is also a new account, this is a bi-weekly account. It was also high - and the first cut of the year. This job is a little too big for me but the end result turned out good.

IMG_20140501_115227.jpg

6. JimsLocalLawn

Weekly customer.

By the way - none of the above were double-cut. This is just a single pass. I really like them g6 blades - they make a big difference. Front and side of yard.

IMG_20140501_134400.jpg

IMG_20140501_134349.jpg

7. JimsLocalLawn

Another new account. First cut of the year. This lawn was pretty overgrown as well. Stupid camera phone - pic turned out blurry.

IMG_20140501_115832.jpg

8. JimsLocalLawn

Yes I want to expand. But this is my first year full time. I took the plunge and dived in head first. I spent a lot on advertising - and it's starting to show results. My door magnets came in today so I'm excited about that! Got 3 estimates to do tomorrow ... taking the equipment with me, hehe.

So far I have picked up 12 accounts for the season, and the calls are really starting to come now. If this keeps up I will have a full schedule in no time! I'm so excited things are turning out good for me so far.

Not sure which direction I want to go (as far as equipment). I really had my eye on the Toro 30" mowers but I have yet to see them deliver a cut quality in these conditions. Keep in mind we just had 3 straight days of rain and it was sprinkling today - all the lawns were wet. The Bradley does an outstanding job in any condition I throw at it. When I get to the point where I have to upgrade I would probably pick up a Bradley 48" hydro. They got the new T-bar steering controls that look very comfortable. The belt drive does have a habit of wearing me down by the end of the day - but I only care about the end result, and that's cut quality.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures. Subscribe to the thread - I will be putting pic's on hear all year long.

9. JimsLocalLawn

This is my most manicured lawn. This lawn is heavily fertilized 3 times a year and aerated twice a year. Even cutting it weekly I have to double-cut this lawn every week.

IMG_20140502_085555.jpg

10. keys861

keys861 LawnSite Member

Outstanding!