FCC Rock hound for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Apr 8, 2012.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

fcc rock hound attachment (65.5 inches wide) in great condition for sale or trade .looking for another zero turn mower.we dont use it enough to keep it and we have picked up some gigantic lawns this yr so would like to add another mower (must be zero turn).if i was to take cash i would sell for $4500.this attachment is heavy duty and would reqiure a big enough skid steer to pick it up and operate it.i will post picks this afternoon.call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531:drinkup:

2. M RASCOE&SONS

its "ffc" not fcc lol!! here are some pics

rhound1.jpg

rhound2.jpg

rhound3.jpg

3. M RASCOE&SONS

if i was to take cash i would sell for $4500.this attachment is heavy duty and would reqiure a big enough skid steer to pick it up and operate it.call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531

4. M RASCOE&SONS

bump ttt if i was to take cash i would sell for $4500.this attachment is heavy duty and would reqiure a big enough skid steer to pick it up and operate it.call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531

5. M RASCOE&SONS

call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531

6. M RASCOE&SONS

bump for the day call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531

7. M RASCOE&SONS

bump for the day call if intersted and have the means to pick it up and pay for it!my name is matt and my number is 860-867-7531

8. M RASCOE&SONS

9. M RASCOE&SONS

10. M RASCOE&SONS