1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

February Turf - Lawnsite quoted

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Feb 10, 2001.

1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

will this count as our 15 minutes of fame???

3. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

My life is complete, I made the magazine :)
  4. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Autographs later!!!! I am too busy answering all the calls for helping eXmark design a mew Lazer that will blow the others away!!! You'll have to make an appointment with my secratary and I'll see what I can do!
  5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Wow! Thanks Turf

Guys! Don't forget, TURF is a free subscription at http://www.turfmagazine.com or 800.422.7147. I even think Jim agreed to waive the shipping to LawnSite.com members in Canada! ( I hope im correct in saying this Jim )
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Got my issue today, if they would have only attached my name for the 15 minutes of fame. :)

Since I'm now published, does that make me a professional?
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I don't know Kris, weren't you quoted twice? I think you got 30 minutes of fame ;)

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

It seemed like 4 of the members on the first page wanted their w/b to be like Dixie Choppers. I noticed the DC's were brought up 4 times in the first page. You know that got my attention. :D
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Cool! That's twice for me!
  10. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Your the only person I know that can get those kind of hours out of spindle bearings. My encore goes through about 2 sets per spindle in a season no matter how much I grease. Thus the reason I like the exmark, I don't need to worry about that. We will find out if they will last very long.