Fedele LC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rfed32, Jan 16, 2009.

1. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

yeah thats a shop to me...not the biggest but no big overhead and it keeps all my stuff safe...i have one walk behind so i dont see me needing anymore...also will be gettin another in a week or so that needs to be rebuilt so that will be in there...but that will fit fine..i do this on the side, i work for a landscaper full time and do a couple of my own on the side...here are somre shots of my gravely walkbehind 36''

Zoom6 011.jpg

Zoom6 012.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I like that Gravely. Is it the Pro1336 G model? Thats what I got and love it!

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice truck

4. rfed32

from Hatboro

yes it is the pro1336 g...the thing is great...i have always been a gravely fan for some reason....

5. rfed32

from Hatboro

new tool i just picked up...sthil ms170 chain saw...used it a lil today and love it...went over to get my old homelite looked at and the guy told me about the sthil so i said f the homelite and the problems i have with it let me get a real saw..will be using it this week so i will post some pics of the work i do

lawn 001.jpg

lawn 002.jpg

lawn 003.jpg

6. rfed32

from Hatboro

a job a did a while back...and pics of a mower a got for free from a customer...were gettin rained on today so im takin to get worked on

also making shirts later on will post them when i get them done

. 008.jpg

. 010.jpg

. 003.jpg

. 004.jpg

7. rfed32

from Hatboro

its been a while since ive been on here...no pics of any work really but i leveled my truck and put it on 33 mickeys, added one to my family, bought a pop up camper, went camping, did lots of fly fishing, and had a few parties and enjoyed my summer, now were getting ready for this plow season which is a good thing b.c i have yet to get that 60in wb running(after putting new started, fule pump belts blades and tubes on it, i think its the carb so maybe ill paint it and get her running good for next season) but here are some pics...do enjoy, plus i feel like noone looks at this anyways lol

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 165.jpg

Picture 207.jpg

Picture 200.jpg

Picture 234.jpg

8. rfed32

from Hatboro

why not post some more

Picture 304.jpg

Picture 326.jpg

Picture 330.jpg

Picture 322.jpg

Picture 350.jpg

9. rfed32

from Hatboro

and just a couple more

Picture 362.jpg

Picture 376.jpg

Picture 409.jpg

Picture 422.jpg

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Looks like you know how to have a good time when your not working. Nice looking Z too!