Fedele LC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by rfed32, Jan 16, 2009.

1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

more picks of that hot chick please lol

2. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

nice looking dog.. ..

about the mower what's it doing.. does it sound like it wants to start? pm if you want.

3. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

yeah i try to stay busy thats for sure...and i dont know if shell be to happy with that one pic being up....told her she had to get in a bikini and do a hot stance with a shovel infront of my truck with the plow on this winter so well see if that happens..

and with the mower, it starts and will run but as soon as you put the blades on in grass it dies down runs fin when not cutting just when it is

4. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Hey nice to see someone local on here. I'm down in Philly and do work down here and in Abington. Some nice fish in those pics you go fishing any where close by? Nice stuff by the way and best of luck with the 60'' WB.

5. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Did you trim the hedges in that first pic? If so, good job :clapping:

We like chain saws as center pieces on our supper tables down he in the South also!:laugh: LOL

PLS

6. rfed32

from Hatboro

the fish are from the little leighigh and boradshead...we mainly fly fish for trouth not to much spinner reals or anything unless its for cats or bass on the river

and yeah the cainsaw is the center peice only when we are havin a fancy dinner normally there are hege trimmers, but fancy dishes fancy saw...

and yeah i trimmer those bushes talk about a pita but the customer loved them...so i was happy she threw in a couple more dollar bills for looking so good...

7. rfed32

from Hatboro

plow seasons is in the swing of things...was out the other night salting!!some pics of the truck

99 chevy 1500
    western unimount 7 1/2foot
    lesco mini load ss
    2 toro snowblowers
    over loaded with salt

Copy of plow 002.jpg

Copy of plow 004.jpg

plow 001.jpg

plow 003.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I need to get something like that to mark my platform on the back of my truck.

9. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Everything looks good man. Nice mowers and love the dog.

10. rfed32

from Hatboro

had two yard signs made....this is what they look like, gonna get one made for the back of my trailer i think...very simple and to the point, what do u guys think

plow 007.jpg