1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Feedback needed on newly created Website...

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Wells, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Thanks to all that left feedback, I will be fixing certain pages soon as per everyones suggestions.

Did it myself with Frontpage. This was my first attempt at creating a page. Wasn't sure how to get started but read a thread about using pre-designed templates from pixelmill.com.

So I Purchased the template and went to town designing the pages. Took about one weekend to get it looking alright, then played around with Flash a bit in order to get the text to fly around, then the program Xara to work the logo over and get it to spin.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate the comments, I have also seen my errors on the pages that I need to correct. The picutre page is just waiting for approval from the home owners.

John Laidlaw,
    I appreciate your advice, I will get the About Us page cleaned up and remove my pictures page until I get approval from the home owners to put them up.

I think I still need to add my keywords and then get linked to search engines. I also have my website linked to several others sites that are here in Salt Lake and I include my web address on all new business cards, flyers etc. in order to draw viewing customers.
  2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

really looks great, and professional to boot!