1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Feedback on ad

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Hamons, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

well, he is damn good at responding then....a keeper!!
  2. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I like the revision on page 2. It list your services which is important. Just a postcard with name and number doesn't really do much for me. I think some of your older ads were better, why are you changing them?
  3. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Soupy -- since all of my posts are on one page -- I'm not sure which one yo mean -- post #20? The one with just the lawn and house?

This ad is display ad that runs monthly in a local garden magazine and I am just getting anew one designed for the next couple m onths -- I like to switch them up.

Which old ad did you like better?
  4. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

bingo, jeff! nice redesign and it gets you back into the branding. now.... :) would you start losing the logo and text if your designer took the fade out of the top 1/2 of the house? my assumption is yes and that's why he did it, so... nevermind.

looks great and i also just noticed the job he did of integrating the logo with the border. nice touch.
  5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, post #20 . I'm not sure which add, but I remember you having some I liked last year. I think your on the right track as for as keeping it simple, but a small list of services would be a plus. Is there anyway to have #20 with you in it pushing the spreader. Just a thought.