Feedback on my doorhanger since the flyer is completed

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mikestr, Feb 28, 2005.

1. mikestr

mikestr LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

What do you guys think? On the other side there is an Aeration special offer, I won't post that... just straight text.

doorhanger.jpg

2. Pro-lawns

Pro-lawns LawnSite Member

Looks goood!!!

3. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I'm 50/50 for the boxes before and after the services but otherwise that is a great hanger. Nice logo btw.

4. The LawnSmith

The LawnSmith LawnSite Member

I understand the boxes before each service, but why are there boxes at the end? Other than that, I think it is a great looking flyer.
    :cool:

5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

I think it looks really nice and very well done.

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I agree with others on the boxes. With the way you have the services staggered, I wouldn't use any boxes. If you were lining the services up to the left, I would maybe use some sort of bullet point in front of them, but nothing after. It looks too jumbled in that area right now with all those boxes.

7. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Honestly, I think all of the services are hard to read. You have white lettering with different shades of green in one area and then some are in front of the shade from the tree. Kinda hurts my eyes and doesn't flow right/smooth. Have you tried changing it to yellow lettering?

8. mikestr

mikestr LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Point taken, I think when I saved it as a JPG it lost a lot of its quality because when I printed it out from MS Publisher, it is very clear and is not that difficult to read.

9. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Also, just noted that in one of your services i think 'general home repair" the 'h' and 'r' aren't capitalized like everything else. Also, you jump from core lawn aeriation to gutter cleaning than back to power raking. I would lump all similar services together. Sorry about being nitpicky.

10. mikestr

mikestr LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

That's the whole point :) Those are very minor changes and it's no big deal to change, what is important that it presents well and looks professional, changing words around are minor.