Feedback on my new website

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by johninfl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. johninfl

johninfl LawnSite Member

Please check out my new website and give me some feedback. I've used some filler content and pics from others website (i.e. some i've seen on this site) that I will change shortly but the basic design is there.

www.3brotherslandscaping.com

Thanks!

2. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

You got my vote it looks good to me. The only suggestion I have is make the box a little bigger(less black border) so the words a re little easier to read and pics may be able to be a little bigger. Nice Job!

3. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

When I put the cursor over your services like lawn maintenance, it highlights like a link. Will it be a link?
    If not, you should stop that. Very fancy, maybe too fancy for me. I do admire the skill it takes to make something like that though.

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Takes too long to load and the music is annoying. Otherwise, cool site.

5. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmmmmm seems like ive seen those simular senior and military discounts before,props to you it looks nice.Yes it was alittle annoying waiting for it to load.

6. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

That site is not dedicated to slow internet. I loaded it no problem, but my internet is ridiculously fast.

7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

My connection isn't the fastest but it isn't that slow either. I would say I have an average connection.....like most people have. I just think sites need to be optimized for ALL internet connections. Just my opinion.

8. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

I agree, I was just saying.

I remember when I used to have dial up. Anything that moved on the screen was my enemy:laugh:

9. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

slow??? i have comcast high speed baby .....The slowski's!!!

10. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

The music is a little annoying. I had no trouble loading, The pictures need to be bigger and why do you have a picture of the inside of a empty garage? I also was not impressed with the picture of two Mexican fan palms next to the pond.

The photo of the grass is awesome and I do like the idea of some sound but yours was a bit loud and just a bit grating after 20-30 seconds. I also liked the sideways name it forces you to look closely and pay attention which is likely to cause someone to remember the name.