Feedback on my website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Jasputan, Feb 26, 2011.

1. nr7pro

nr7pro LawnSite Member

Two thumbs up for the changes!

Now go and grab your domain name!
    Check your private messages.

2. Jasputan

Jasputan LawnSite Member

followed your advice and linked up the domains. thanks!!

3. nr7pro

nr7pro LawnSite Member

no problem, glad it worked out!

4. jjarvis4

jjarvis4 Banned

Hey,
    I came across this thread and was checking out your site. I think it is simple, clean, and informative. (Actually better than some non-drag&drop websites).

One thing I did want to point out is the picture on the "Our lawn services" page of the red mower. I have seen this picture used on countless lawncare websites, probably because it turns up on first page of Google images for lawncare. I would suggest trying to get a different picture or maybe one of your own. Other than that, great job and good luck this year!

5. georgialawncare

georgialawncare LawnSite Member

It looks good to me! I did the same thing- I used iPage with the weebly drag and drop builder. It was very simple and I believe a lot of their layouts look great, and it was very affordable! I think I have put way too much on mine though- I have to do all computer work for my husband because he can hardly turn a computer on, and I don't know as much about his work as he does so I have compiled everything I know onto our site! I read your "about me" section and you sound a lot like him! - Good luck! :)