Feedback welcomed

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by PeRRuFO, Mar 23, 2010.

1. PeRRuFO

PeRRuFO LawnSite Member

I work as an Office Manager for Village Gardener a landscape company located in Jackson Wyoming, I also own a small web design company, my boss told me to make the company website, it is an advantage to work in landscaping, I think I knew what he wanted, anyways this is what I got, all comments and feedbacks are appreciate.

Thank you.

http://www.myvillagegardener.com

2. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks clean.

If you work for a website firm, wouldn't their opinion be more valuable? Or do you want to know how is comes across to people in the landscape profession? Looks clean and orgainized.

The layout gives the impression that you may not be looking at reciprocating link resources. The title and description are also indicative that you are mainly after a clean design for local reference, versus internet keyword searches.

Is the goal primarily for people to follow the printed address to the site?

Nice background color. I like dark backgrounds best.

3. PeRRuFO

PeRRuFO LawnSite Member

That's exactly what Im looking for,, I think is very important to listen the community and what they think.

The logo was created by a Marketing company, What we are trying to do is make a difference in our Area, Jackson, is a very rich county in the State if not the richest, and there are tons of companies in the Area.

Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated.