1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Feeling a little overwhelmed....

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Tastroh, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Tastroh

Tastroh LawnSite Member

Just wondering how most of you delt with the stress of filing for licenses, insurance, tax stuff, etc... when starting up your business. I want to have everything set in stone before being official come next year. I'm trying to sort everything out and have been consulting with small business administration (great organization....its free). Please don't move this to another forum....i need adult advice if you know what i mean.

2. Crusis

Crusis LawnSite Member

I think you're doing the right thing by giving yourself the whole Winter to get it set up right. That's made me a bit nervous too, it gives you time to think about the possibilities. Failure, success, what form did I miss, etc. But you have plenty of time to do your research and get it right.

The guys on here seem to be 90% awesome to me. They're full of good information, and only a few treat newcomers as outsiders.

I really enjoy hitting 'new posts' here everyday, as I almost always learn something new.