Feeling like a kid on Christmas eve

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Dawg, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I am excited about tomorrow. Why? Because it is open house at one of my favorite dealers. This means free lunch, factory reps, sale prices and most of all A NEW WALKER MOWER. I am getting a model T with 48 ghs and 42 mulching. This mower will have 9.5 catcher with dump bins and the lever height adjuster on both decks. I hope I get to bring it home tommorow, but I will probably have to wait a day for them to install the height adjusters. Oh I will also buy a couple boxes of stick edger blades. Box of 50 for 55 bucks. I also need some new handhelds but will get these from my local dealer.
  2. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

pictures... post pictures when you get it. i will hopefully be getting me another one very soon, won't be new unless i hit the lottery and then i'll still cut.
  3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Dang man! You spent a LOT of money there! Heck, aren't the Lever adjusters on the decks like a $400 each?

If you don't mind sharing, what did you pay for everything? Also, what engine on the new Walker? New big blower?

Your dealer has some great deals, 50 edger blades for 55 bucks!? Cheapest I can find them is $1.35 each for 50+ and than have to pay shipping on top of that. Dealers here want $2 to $3 EACH for edger blades.
  4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

This mower is a left over 2006. It has a 20 horse Kohler. I do not know about the blower but I think it is the standered one. It looks like with tax it will cost 13,382.56. And yes when this dealer has a sale it is time to stock up.
  5. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey TD, I am looking into possibly buying the exact same set up. Is it coming with the upgraded blower from this year? was that price including the mulching deck? Congrats on your purchase!