1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Fellow Canadians

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DBM, Mar 25, 2001.

1. DBM

DBM LawnSite Member

How's it goin' eh? Who's Canadian and where are you from?
    I'm from a suburb of Vancouver.

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Im from fl and met my girlfriend on the internet, shes from ontario, no were not freaks lol.
  3. I' am a french Canadian from Sherbrooke, Quebec.
  4. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Welcome to the forum!Me Cutntrim and cantoo where some of the first canadians on the forum,but in the last year or so their have been alot more canadians.

A year ago or so I started a thread "calling all canadians" and I think there where about 10-13 of us.I wonder how many are on now???
  5. cutntrim

cutntrim LawnSite Senior Member

Hey buddy. I'm in Southern Ontario. B.C. is nice, great skiing out there. I have to settle for Blue "Mountain". More like Blue Molehill. Of course we do have the Raptors while you have the Louisville Colonels (I mean Grizzlies).
  6. dan deutekom

dan deutekom LawnSite Senior Member

Peterborough and cottage country in Ontario
  7. UrbanEarth

UrbanEarth LawnSite Member

Edmonton, Alberta

8. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Lawnman_scott Don't feel bad. I am in Louisiana and met my now wife on the internet..she is from Norway :)...We are far from freaks..lol going on 2 and a half years married
  9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

DBM, I'm from farm country and I'll bet you have heard of a small town near me.. Walkerton, Ontario.. Luckily it's water doesn't run my way.
    This is just a part time business for my wife, she let's me help once in awhile.
  10. 75

75 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll say "I'm Canadian too (eh)" although I'm not in the lawn care industry (I know, "boo! hiss!") - I generally "hang out" in the snowplowing & Chevy truck forums.

Orillia is about 90 miles north of Toronto.

And on the "long distance relationship" front, I met my wife-to-be on a trip to Cuba back in '99 - if all goes as planned, the wedding will be in Cuba this November.