Ferrandino & sons

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by wadesblades, Nov 18, 2013.

1. wadesblades

wadesblades LawnSite Member

Anyone ever do any work for Ferrandino & Sons and did you have any issues or positives with them? I just signed on to do Chase Bank snow with them, but haven't been able to find much info on them except 3 complaints on ripoff.
  2. chaseh03

chaseh03 LawnSite Member

Stay away
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

picky and want a lot for nothing, just like all the other nationals.

I get paid when they said I would though...... I only do a couple of properties and I was too high on their snow....
  4. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns LawnSite Member

They called me a bunch of times to plow a cvs for $85....including salting. I lol literally and told them I use to get paid $350 4 years ago for the same cvs before they under bid it and took it from me.....
  5. ben fritz

ben fritz LawnSite Member

They still owe me money and its been 6 months, I stopped all services with them. Don't do it
  6. Rogers'LawnService

Rogers'LawnService LawnSite Member

Right now they owe me almost $10k for doing some Walgreens stores. Supposed to pay in 45 days per contract, but I got some December jobs that are at 96 days and still NO PAYMENT. I email and call every few days, and they rarely call you back or return your email unless they want you to do work.

I have talked to another contractor that is still owed money from December too.

Better have deep pockets, to make it until you get paid from those guys.
  7. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Get on the horn with your lawyer right now, please.