Ferris 0% for 36mo, till end of April 07

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Last offer i posted about was only their larger models is2000 and greater which started around 7k.... this offer apparently adds all models and walk behinds too, im supposed to drive a IS500 44" ztr in a week when the dealer gets one in, im buying it with 0% too if i like it :p Cant wait to not have to walk all my smaller yards/fenced in areas that arnt 61"+ in width :dancing:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Ferris runs financing specials year round

3. Ramairfreak98ss

Rod, no where on the ferris site does it say this 0% ONLY applies to specific models, yet my local dealer is now telling me, just like their last months 0% offer, it only applies to Briggs, BIG BLOCK engined ferris mowers ? How else can i find out differently? i alreaedy have a big 61" model, im looking for a 44" is500 for about 5 grand for my small yards If they actually had proof that showed it will or wont be eligible for 0% ill walk or buy one today.

4. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I just got approved for $7000 credit with Ferris. I would like a 48" and a 36" walkbehind. I have to go to my dealer to see whats up.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

that is what I was told by me dealer

6. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Kubota financing is the best. all models and they don't charge the dealer a % so you can actually still get a deal. The exmark rep even told me I couldn't't get a mower for under list because the dealers have to pay so much for 0%

7. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

It is 0% from March 03, 2007 until April of 2008 through the yard card. It goes for all commercial purchases over a certain price.

Tim

8. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I will check my dealer about this.

9. tnpete

tnpete LawnSite Member
    from West Tn

It was on all when I bought my IS2000Z with Kaw 26 LC.
    Pete

10. Ramairfreak98ss

yeah, they advertise for the is2000 without a briggs... then the dealer says its with briggs only...

acutabove, let me know what your dealer says, i think mine just has old paperwork from january or something. i wanta is500 like by april.. i have a few larger back yards on accounts this year that i wont be walking with my 34" anymore :p