FERRIS 1500Z 48",21 hp Kaw, 196 Hrs - Like New

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RAGARD, Jan 22, 2007.

1. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Ferris 1500Z 48" Zero turn, 196 hours, like new. This is the mower with shock absorbers to catch all the bumps and dips. Perfect condition, looks new. Comes with
    tow kit attached. 48" perfect for beds/residentials. PM or call Dennis 614-939-5999
    Columbus, Ohio. Pics available to email if interested.

2. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I'm interested if the price is right. How much are you asking? Can you send pics? Just PM me directly.
    Thanks,

3. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

I am having trouble getting PM to work. Please leave your phone number or call me for arrange email of pics. I am asking $4500 this mint machine.
    Dennis
    614-939-5999

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

dtishko, just thought I would let you know - you need to be a member of the site for at least 10 days and have made 10 posts in order to gain access to the PM feature

5. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

I have iterest also can I see some picks?

6. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Glad to supply photos. PM access is pending , so I will need a call from you to arrange email address for sending photos.
    Thanks, Dennis
    614-939-5999

7. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

do you have any pics?

thank you Steve

8. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Yes, I do have good pictures, but I will need your email address to send them. Please call me and leave me your email if I am not available. Make sure you leave your message loud and clear and spell out the email so I can get the pics to you.
    Dennis
    614-939-5999

9. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Michael, Thanks for the note. Do you have any suggestions for helping me get the photos to the longstanding members who request them? I know email addresses are prohibited in this forum.
    Dennis

10. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

are you able to upload them?...if so, then by all means you can post the pictures here...just make sure they aren't too big