Ferris 2000is or Bobcat zt223

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by green boy1, Sep 2, 2006.

1. green boy1

green boy1 LawnSite Member

Im thinking between the ferris 2000is or the bobcat zt223 both 60" the ferris is a demo with 24 hrs.and full warranty for:$7,700.00 for the bobcat i dont have the price yet but I think is around $8300.00 not sure.

Any way both dealer are 15 min. from home but the bobcat dealer is huge but the service takes longer than the ferris dealer that is extra small (is a small home converted to a dealer)

Wish one do u guys think guys is better decision ans also I have a injury on my left side of my back, thats the reason for me thinking in ferris.

Any comment gonna be appreciated.

PD. sorry for the long post.:cry:
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The bobcat with the suspension seat rides great. Personally though, I would spend the extra $200-400 and get a 25hp kawasaki for a 60" deck. I think the 23 isn't quite enough for 60". JMO
  3. green boy1

green boy1 LawnSite Member

Yea I tried the bobcat whit the suspencion seat and like it. Im helping a frien to do his customers and he have this one but like i said theres the ferris and the ride is so nice and come with a 25 hp kawa.