1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ferris 61" Cat Diesel For Sale under 300 hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Saurkraut, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Saurkraut

Saurkraut LawnSite Member

Selling a Ferris 4500 with the 28 Cat Diesel. Less than 300 hours (in my storage will check actual hours when I get the pictures) it was owned by a home owner cutting 3 acres. He defaulted on a retaining wall I did and this was my payment... :hammerhead: Well I don't need this machine and hopefully I can find a home for it. For the guys out there needing a big work horse this season you can save some serious $$$ on this deal. Asking $8500 obo will have pictures up today yet. Thanks for looking :drinkup:

2. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Interested. Where are you located? How does it cut?

3. Saurkraut

Hour meter 186.2... just a baby. Also has the Gator Fusion blades

DSC01993.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

DSC01990.JPG

4. Saurkraut

Just across the tracks...:laugh: West Bend. And I did try it out in the fall to test "diesel power" on a mower and it was unreal cutting 5 inches of wet grass with leaves! Now I did have to go back and cut it again but I wanted to really test it on a overgrown wet lawn. Finish cut was nice on the second pass of my torture test.

5. Lawnut101

Oh yes lol I remember you now. Well I am in the market for a mower. So maybe I will have to come look at this sometime. I would like to sell my Bobcat first though. Your mower seems like a great deal though!

6. Saurkraut

I might have some interest in your bobcat... Maybe work a deal if your interested.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Saurkraut

Also possible interested in trades plus some cash if the deal is right...

Looking for low hour 52" stander (prefer stander X or V ride), 48-52" walk behind, or maybe a sit down 61"

Just trying to get the most out of a home owner that didn't want to pay...

Or even a 4x4 UTV? What do you have, will consider anything really...:D

Cheers :drinkup:

8. Lawnut101

I would probably be interested in working something out! I need to pay taxes, and see what kind of money I have left over. Do you want to PM me your # or what you were thinking?

9. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, what a deal. What's your zip code?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Saurkraut

53095 I'm 20 min north of Milwaukee.