Ferris Complaints?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by sparcolawn, Feb 13, 2013.

1. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

:cry: Hey mate, shame you werent able to upload any pics, would be very interested to see the dispersion of clippings.

2. Choppin

Choppin LawnSite Senior Member

You can't see any clippings at all... It's has a wide even fan that spreads out perfect...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Choppin-
    if you use a place like photobucket it is easy to load pics here, but if you have them on your PC, when you are writing a post, go up above the box where you type just to the right of the smiley face. Scroll over the paperclip and it will say attachments. Click on that and it will direct you to browse your PC. Go to the file where you have the pics and click on the ones you want to load. When done move the cursor to the far right side of the screen so that you can see where it says done or finished or upload- something like that. The pics will show up when you submit your post.

4. Choppin

My PC is down right now... I'm having to get on here with my IPhone...
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

Gee that sounds great. Have you seen first hand the windrowing/clumping from the VX4 hustler decks? Due to this im forced to buy a new machine. the iCD sounds like a good deck, i seem to annoy ppl when I ask whether they get any scalping with the suspension ferris, but this is a concern of mine & need to demo (as hard as that is here in aus) but from all accounts so far mostly ppl are very pleased with the cut. I do see the odd comments re: scalping with the ferris. Im just very weary of everything now due to issues I have had, dont want to end up with any more problems I could have avoided.

6. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

green- can't you get a look at a Gravely over there? You would still get a soft ride, but no worries about scalping from the suspension dipping. I doubt you'll have any issues with the Ferris in reality though.

Maybe these will help-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2emfqCAAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1F_O8CMZWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og2YHcM2jtE

7. Choppin

I can email the pictures...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

If you can go to my profile by clicking on my name, you should be able to send them to me via e-mail. If it works, I will post them for you.

9. aroddy

aroddy LawnSite Senior Member

10. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Here are Choppin's pics-

photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg