1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ferris Forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Travis Followell, May 2, 2005.

1. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

I know there are a lot of people on here that run Ferris mowers including myself and I think it would be a good idea to have a Ferris forum. I know I have a question from time to time and i'm sure others have questions and would find the forum useful.
  2. Del9175

Del9175 LawnSite Senior Member

We voted on it last August and it got turned down. I think you can put it back up for a vote in another year from then.

I'm just teasing ya. I'm not sure but I would guess that this is a decision that would have to be made by Ferris. I'll bet it isn't free either.
  3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure Ferris would have to agree on it because they would have to pay some one to manage the section but it would be beneficial for them because it will help sales. Ferris isn't very popular compared to Exmark, Scag etc. But I really believe they have an out standing Mower. I miss mine. Depending on how i do this year, I might get a new Z from them over the winter.

Ferris mowers have been recently seeing a lot of board space lately. I think it's good. I feel a Ferris section would be great. Those of you who own them need to post more pics of the job they do.

I am in favor of a Ferris section even though I got rid of mine.
  4. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Yes, I realize that it would cost Ferris more money but I do agree that it would be beneficial to them so it would be well worth the additional cost I would think.
  5. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

i am trying to run all ferris it would be encourageing if they put a form on here. got my vote
  6. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

Travis. If you have questions try contacting Ferris directly via e-mail. click on banner above for address. I have in the past and my questions were quickly answered.
  7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I know that it is not easy for any of the company's on the site to man their forum. The ones that do have forums should be greatly appreciated. Ferris has elected not to have one person dedicated to their forum. Instead, they hope that members (like barnard said) will click on their button, and email their questions that can be answered by anyone in a timely manner.