ferris hydrocut 32'' walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stonebridge, Jul 2, 2012.

1. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

2004 ferris hydrocut walkbehind 32'' 13hp kawasaki engine. thumb control steering, rapid height deck adjustment. put new blades, oil, filter, plugs and greased in the spring and barely used. mower starts, runs and cuts, like new and the deck adjustment is awesome need some money for bills
    $1500

ferris sale1.jpg

ferris sale2.jpg

ferris sale3.jpg

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I've been looking for one for a while. Too bad your so far away and late in the season.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. stonebridge

hey i plan on moving to mn in 2 years rodchester area. i will be at the illinois wisconsin border at the end of the week

4. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

That's only 30 mins from me. I go there all the time to get fert and seed. When I get my app licence I'll be there getting all that crap as well. Well if it was earlier in the spring, but it won't be long and it'll all white or just brown like last year. I was going to get one a few years ago, but the dealer only had 36".
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. solid looking machine. i own the same one and am very happy. Cuts great on St. Augustine. Good luck with the sale....

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

same here. I love mine.

7. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

8. stonebridge

it has been the best walk behind mower ive ever owned, never has thrown one clump even in the wettest tallest of grasses. im just hurting for money and i only have 1 yard i use it on now, if the grass ever grows
    located in just south of 465 indianapolis

9. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I'm interested.. would you be willing to drive some to meet me? If so.. how far?

10. stonebridge

i really don't have time i work at costco full time and the last few weeks ive been laying brick and stone for a masonry guy i know on my off time to make up for the lack of grass cutting
    sorry man