1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fert Bin for Truck

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Rob Spread & Spray, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

Where can I find a fert bin for the back of my truck. I would prefer a fiberglass one. I used them years ago but cant find a manufacturer.

2. grassguy_

grassguy_ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Rob,
    I'll make a check with a few of the guys we used to work with and see if they might be able to link you up with some of the old ones from our past!

3. Rob Spread & Spray

Thanks Bud! Ya know that might just mean a road trip!!!!

4. grassguy_

from Ohio

well, gotta go that way from time to time anyways, lol did you want me to ship you a pic of the ones I had made?

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I think SNG equipment made them. They called it a Contain-o-shell. At least I think that is what you are talking about. I hear they sold out to someone though.

6. Rob Spread & Spray

Yeah Mark, but are you going to mail it snail mail or lean how to use a digital camera? LOL

Turfscape--- what I am looking for is a box we used in the past that fit perfectly in place of your tailgate on a pickup truck with a tip up door.

7. MatthewScott

MatthewScott LawnSite Member

The company you are looking for is Tuflex Manufacturing. They make all and any fiberglass lawn care product you can imagine. Try 800-327-9005 call me back if thats not the right #, thats from memory. They have all sizes 20 bag 30 bag 50 bag. Only speak to Tom Sayward.

Let me know how you make out.

Please tell tom you got his name from Matthew at Highest Quality Lawn Care in New hampshire as we buy from them often and are buying new sprayers from him as we speak.

8. grassguy_

from Ohio

Rob,
    LOL, I actually the chance to use it this weekend since the wife happened to put the camera down after she ran the battery out. Once its charged I'll get you a pic and actually on email, not hand delivered as before, lol

9. Rob Spread & Spray

Matthew do you have the latest web addy?

How is the price on shipping those products up here for us?

10. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

I would be interested too, if the shipping is reasonable.