Fert/Chem app license

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by elamey, May 3, 2005.

  1. elamey

    elamey LawnSite Member
    Posts: 75

    I can't seem to find who to contact in Indiana to take the fert/chem app license test. I'm just a mower who wants to put a little Roundup down here and there and I want to do it legally.....thank you!!
  2. Garth

    Garth LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 382

    Contact your local Cooperative Extention Service. You'll find them at State Universities, also look in the government pages under Agricultural Commissioner as they would have all that information as well.
  3. elamey

    elamey LawnSite Member
    Posts: 75

    Thanks Garth!
  4. aclassic

    aclassic LawnSite Member
    Posts: 181

    contact the state chemist in indy
  5. Premo Services

    Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,516

    Go to the first post in this forum, Licensing In All States

    It will take you to a map and just click on the state you want, you can get all kinds of info on getting liscensed, and web sites for your state, and phone numbers.
  6. chimmygew

    chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 576

  7. elamey

    elamey LawnSite Member
    Posts: 75

    Thank you :)

Share This Page