Fert License in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by joee0914, Dec 17, 2011.

1. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

yep, and its not limited to the town...its basically anyone....county, DEP, anyone. module 5 has a section on this and i cringed! THAT is just ONE of the problems.:cry::cry::cry:

its just crazy scary...not to mention the vagueness of everything...keep records but not much info on what to include. at least the pest lic gives you standard forms to work with

I also love the fact that there will be continuing education requirements...TBD!!!! :laugh: i can't wait. this is just the beginning of the end for my business.

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did anyone have this problem ?? :cry:

IMG-20120301-00122.jpg

IMG-20120301-00124.jpg

IMG-20120301-00123.jpg

3. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

still waiting for them to return my message from last thursday.....

4. blk90s13

about the same issue ?

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

good luck! i left 5 messages and 3 e mails

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

That is an ongoing issue they have been dealing with from the beginning and still can't correct it. They do know about it. I think our $75.00 test fee should be refunded because we are paying to take a test that does not even function properly.

7. turf hokie

Yep, same issue. All I want to know is this. Since all my NJ licenses are reciprocated from NY, can I reciprocate this license as well.

I just want to write a check and not have to take a test and recertification classes that I already have taken in NY.

Maybe they dont know the answers but at least call back and let me know you have to look into it.

8. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

I guarantee you the answer is "no".

9. blk90s13

Haha that would make your life much easier which is something they wont do anyway :laugh:

10. turf hokie

I'm holding out hope that they will take my NY fertilizer license and my money without having to take the test.

Unlike you pessimists, My beer mug is half full!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device