1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fert License in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by joee0914, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Still waiting.............................................................................................

3. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

I got one too, except mine was to respond to my email that was asking why my status was not updating. Their response was that it is not registering so I must not have read it. The response email has not been responded to and the number they gave me to call went to voice mail.

I have been on this for over a month now. I check everything several times a day. This has been going on since before new years. I have even set aside several large blocks of time in anticipation of taking the test. I have really read through the entire thing at least once, I have even gone back and reread many sections twice. I also am a licensed pesticide applicator so this is not a foreign language. Then I have even gone back and re-clicked on each page 3 times. Each time using a different method. :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

4. Lefet2

Lefet2 LawnSite Member

Ditto!!!!!

5. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

Got a 76.somthing%. lmas.

Like 6 questions had the final option covered up. I passed that what counts.

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Just outta curiousity why are there lefet and lefet2? Same person?

7. Lefet

Somebody told me the more there was of me, the more juice I had on LS!!

8. Lefet

J/K.
    That's my better half, the REAL brains behind the operation! She got tired of me having all the fun on LS.

9. Lefet

Congratulations!!

10. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

was at the local lesco in bound brook yesterday for some recert pts for my pest license. spoke to a handfull of fellow landscapers and every single one (rightfully so) was bitching about the site...from not being able to log on to paying and the pay site not telling the rutgers site there paid so they can go ahead and take the test. Its an absolute embarassment. If we ran our companies like this we'd be out of business, the government, well....