fert license

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by RiverBend landscapes, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gramps

gramps LawnSite Member

This has turned into a lot of shi fertilizer:blob2:

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Bobby

My spelling was correct, however your is not. Since the world owes you a living let me start by correcting your spelling. Embarassing has 2 R's. "Privlaged" is spelled Privileged. I should also point out the word "hur" should be spelled hurt and the coma before it is out of place. The word "I" should alway be capitalized.

On your key board is a key that says "Shift" it is used the turn lower case letters into CAPITALS. Proper names should be capitalized as well as the first word in a sentence. Just keep reading my posts Booby and I will give you the Education that you lack. However Attitude is something that education can never change.

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ric, read it again, your spelling was a mile off, before, and now also. do not, ever, by any stretch of your imagination believe that your 1940's 12th grade education, could possibly top my 1980's 10th grade education. i am light years ahead of you. it must be real tough to fert lawns in florida, where there is a consistant climate and rain 4 days a week. come down my way, you and your fire ants would get burned. no biggie dude, 5 yrs till social security, then soon after, your permenant residence.

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Booby

You win. Your the man.

BTW I see you can count also.

5. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

sure ric. i can't believe however, you caused me to stoop to the low level of disrespecting my elders. i am a pr!ck, don't get me wrong, but there is a certain amount of respect due to older people , and females, and i shamefully admit i have crossed the line and said entirely more than i should have. just keep in mind sir, before you judge me a fool, i have gone way above and beyond my peers, who have had the opportunity to recieve a luxurious education, both in personal and business accomplishments.

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Bobby

You may have money, That I can't tell. But you will never have Class.

Unfortunately This Forum is not big enough for both of us. Therefore I leave it to you and your dribble. I may read it from time to time. But, I will not post any more. You have Won the battle and lost the War.

7. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

You guys ruined yet another thread.

STOP THIS NOW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.