Fert Truck bodies?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by EA Quinn, Sep 23, 2006.

1. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Does anybody have a name or website of a place that sells truck bodies just made for fertilizing? Or even a site that sells compartments, custom tanks etc? We got into fertilizing this year, and this winter i plan on building a truck dedicated just to fertilization. ive seen a lot of guys using mitsubishis with the permagreen ride on platforms in the back and then a nice spray tank in the front.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Check the banners above, gregson-clark

3. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

Here are some pics of mine![​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

4. Rob Spread & Spray

[​IMG]

A pallet of fert slides in between the green box and 2nd tank!

5. Rob Spread & Spray

6. Rob Spread & Spray

I am wishing now that I had put a box on here instead of the flat bed. Someone here gave me a link for some ramps that I could have put on here. I went back to the same place where I bought this to price out a box with a custom set of ramps and the cost was around $9,000. Im not willing to spend that much on it.

7. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up...You should have the old chem lawn clamshells instead of the plywood box...

8. Rob Spread & Spray

Thats actually a steel box, that I picked up for next to nothing. I wasnt sure what I was going to do so I stuck with that.

9. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member