Fertilizer customer service

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by grassguy123, Feb 1, 2008.

1. grassguy123

grassguy123 LawnSite Member

Does any one have an outsourced customer service company ,or person, that is knowledgable in fertilizer and can close deals on incoming customers calls(sell yearly packages and recomend advice). I am looking for someone to return my customers calls. If theres no one out there that does this allready is anyone willing to hire someone with me to use for this.

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I'm confused.

You want someone to close your deals for your fertilizer applications and you do the fertilizer application? or is it along the lines of you want to subcontract out to someone with a pesticide license?

3. grassguy123

We want to outsource someone to answer questions give advice and talk the cusotmers into packages. We do not need any one to do the work. We are licensed. We just need someone to return calls and follow up on quotes.

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

ahhhhaaaa....

Thats an interesting way of doing that.

5. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Why not hire a secratary and train her/him to answer the questions. Or hire more techs and you should be answering those calls after all you are the best rep for your company.

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you looking for a salesman or are you wanting to hire someone because you don't know understand lawncare?

I am not saying that you don't know what you are doing...but if you can't answer the customers questions....should you really be doing the applications?

7. grassguy123

need someone to sell my jobs...i have enough to do if you know what i mean

8. garydale

garydale LawnSite Senior Member

Hire a sales person and put them on commision.