1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

fertilizer invoice carbon copy

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by overrated, Feb 16, 2004.

1. overrated

overrated LawnSite Member

where can i get a service sheet with (carbon copy) that tells what i have done wind speed,weed control,sprayer rate etc......... i was just wondering where you all have gotten yours from

thank you.
  2. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

i had mine made up at a print shop. just told them what i want on them. so when i take a sheet out all i have to do is fill in the blanks pretty simple. i think it was like 50cents or a buck per one. i got triplets.
  3. overrated

overrated LawnSite Member

Sorry i should clear that up a bit.

I guess im looking for some companies that you maybe going with and maybe you could post a sample of one that you guys are using.

Yes im a license applicator it just my first year going big with the fertilizer i used to just do the accounts i serviced with mowing and mulch etc.

thanks for anything in advance.

4. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Jim, very simple go to nebs.com, they will everthing you need, and they will do any changes you want prettty cheap.

or there are software programs out there that will do all this for you, like lawn monkey, real green, winilist, billmaster. Those will cost you some bucks.
  5. AA Arborist

AA Arborist LawnSite Member

I use real green.com they have a print department. I really like there estimate sheets very professional. check out there template down loads also.
  6. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

also a realgreen user. carbonless invoices. of course it would be helpful if you were working with their software as well. Or if your good at using exel you could make that work for you with their invoices.

7. nisus

nisus LawnSite Member

Jim, did you ever find the proper carbonless forms for Ohio applications records? I just got licensed and I am looking for the same type of forms/samples.
  8. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe not available in small towns; you might have to drive to Findlay. LOL! They can help you make up whatever you want.

Before retirement, I had a shop print about 1000 for my years supply. Two part NCR paper. Customer gets the top copy--the yellow copy goes back to the office. I included check boxes to indicate the chemicals used, gallons used, target pest and method of application, to be sure I had data for government regulations.