sorry about that response to the loaded question ric. just trying to voice my theory and opnion is all. ive been in heated discussions with trugreen on the phone many times concerning their business practices, and have called the ohio department of agriculture on them before also. ohio law requires that you clean off all driveways and sidewalks after an application which trugreen tends not to do. also there is supposed to be a date, time, and code for what they have applied to the yard. occasionally they dont do that also. i have told those customers who have situations like this arise that i shouldnt be the one to clean up after their mess, and that we should be the ones who do the applications, or we would no longer maintain their property. i dont have a vendetta against trugreen chemlawn(though that may appear to be the case), rather i feel that the law should be applied equally to all companies. 85% of our customers who receive fertilization now have us do the applications. the remaining 15% receive service which i feel is done properly, and to which i have no complaints about. this would include some trugreen contracts, and a couple other companies also. sorry for the long post. just trying to explain my reasoning, and thoughts.