1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

few pics

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by AI Inc, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Reading some of the Kenneth Roberts historical novels that dealt with early America in New England made it seem a bit less holy.

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics, AI. Beautiful country there indeed.

Mike, could you provide an update on the tree-color up there? We were heading up this weekend but are changing plans due to warmth (leaves should be behind schedule) and leaking dishwasher leading to water under floor leading to ripping out floor leading to replacing floor.

Edit: Just peeped the USDA site. Lockett meadow closed due to Schultz Fire burn area. Going to have to think of another.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Fall is the best season in NH.

4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Will do; I have not seen any color here at 7K, but will check to see what's happening up towards Four Corners and Hart's Prairie west of here.

5. Mike Leary

Just talked to Uncle Jack. He says the Hart's Prairie area off 180 usually peaks around the twenty-fifth of October. With this weather, who knows! Will let you know if I hear something, color-wise.

6. Autoflow

Autoflow LawnSite Member

Beautiful pictures. I love seeing hills of trees with leaves turning to shades of yellow, orange and red. We have nothing like that naturally here but we have some areas of mountains where there are a lot of the North American trees planted and they are beautiful.

My street is lined with Liquidambers that are about 40-50 years old and it is much nicer than the Eucalypts and other natives that are normally planted everywhere here. They have just come into leaf again as it is Spring here.

7. New Hampshire has some great bed and breakfasts. We slept in a Yurt during fall several years ago. I'd definitely like to make a return trip.

8. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Meet any middle-aged housewives while taking the bridge pics?

9. Mike Leary

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Great film!

10. Adding to A-1s fall theme. Fall in Central MT

2010-10-01_17-25-01_225.jpg

2010-10-01_17-25-07_963.jpg