Few pictures of truck, condo complex, broken glass, and fall flier pdf

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DLONGLANDSCAPING, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

just use really thick plywood (3/4) or if you want to use decking find someone who is tearing out a deck and reuse it. have done both with great results. the decking will emit more leaf dust though

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Wait so are you saying that I shouldn't add a hose to the discharge? I was planning to put it in the bed of my truck and run a 5-6' hose to my dump trailer. Originally I wanted to mount it over the tongue of the trailer but the guy at the welding shop was worried that the tongue wasn't long enough.

3. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING. If you do have to add a hose use a large drainage pipe either pvc or polly. That is straight and hard and doesnt bend..... NOT THE HOSE THAT IS THE RUBBER WITH METAL COILS IN IT. all the small particles build up inside and clogg WAYYYY TO MUCH.

4. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Here are some stripes from today. Finally remembers to take some pictures on the first three lawns. Then got all dirty and my phone stayed in the truck.

IMAG1146.jpg

IMAG1147.jpg

IMAG1148.jpg

IMAG1149.jpg

IMAG1150.jpg

IMAG1153.jpg

IMAG1154.jpg

IMAG1155.jpg

5. DLONGLANDSCAPING

Here is a couple more. These are about the size lawns we mostly have. We have about ten large acre properties but most of our 85-87 lawns are this sized. We can do all of the small ones in two days 8-4:30. and the big ones in one day 8-4. Im looking to get around 60 more properties the small size and 20 bigger properties for the next two years then i will stop advertising lawns and just advertise installs.

IMAG1156.jpg

IMAG1160.jpg

IMAG1162.jpg

IMAG1163.jpg

6. DLONGLANDSCAPING

I will get a picture of the cement work in my backyard this weekend, also a shot of the leaf loader mounted up and the box made as well.

7. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Looks good. How about some pictures of equipment and trailer set-up?

8. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I like your setup a lot, diesel dump truck w/ trailer. What's the avg price on the small properties and what advertising method has been the best to get those accts?

9. DLONGLANDSCAPING

HERE ARE SOME FROM TODAY> you can see the setup in the background. I'll get more this weekend after the truck is done.

IMAG1192.jpg

IMAG1191.jpg

IMAG1190.jpg

IMAG1189.jpg

IMAG1195.jpg

IMAG1196.jpg

IMAG1197.jpg

IMAG1199.jpg

10. DLONGLANDSCAPING

And some more

IMAG1200.jpg