Few randoms pics...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tras, May 1, 2008.

1. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Was looking through my photobucket and stumbled upon some random pics, figured i might as well post them up. Most are pretty recent some are a bit older.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both my trucks in my shop... 05 on the left 06 on the right
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Working on the 05
    [​IMG]

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Bada$$ Truck man!!!

3. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

I call foul, you're biased!

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That looks like the DR commercial tow behind lawn vacuum ... do you use just in the Fall and Spring for cleanups ?? If not, how else do you use it ?? Do you have the add-on containers that you can put in it to bag the debris ??

I also noticed that you have a JD lawn tractor ... is that specifically to pull the tow behind DR vacumm ?? Or, do you use it to mow with commercially ??

5. tras

tras LawnSite Member

I only use the DR for cleanups, its very hilly around where I live so its the quickest and easiest way to get leaves picked up and back up to the truck.

I do not have anything inside the container, i just tilt it up and dump onto my trailer.

The JD 445 is used only for pulling the vaccum and some minor snow moving in the winter.

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Do you buy or lease the shop? How many sq ft? Any pics of the exterior?

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pics, Sweet Trucks!:weightlifter::weightlifter:

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

damn that white chevy is clean. What are those 20's and 37's?

9. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Own it, sits on a little over an acre of all concrete, trying to get an outdoor RV storage going so the shop basically pays for itsself.

Its 50x50 with a little 16x16 addon. So 2756 sq. ft. with bathroom, office, ect. Putting a bigger door on soon and doing some rearraging. Tearing down the office and moving it to the other side of the building.. also adding a shower and washer and dryer.

10. tras

tras LawnSite Member

18x10 Driv Blitz

35x12.50/18 Toyo MT