Few recent jobs

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by zedosix, Nov 14, 2012.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

oooohhh specs on the trucks? i'm searching everywhere for my next one, I want it to be perfect. Also been shopping mini ex's, and I see you've solved my problem of big for power and reach or small for access and maneuverability, just buy two! If you had to choose one, which would it be?

2. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. The equipment should look like it was used.

3. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Tough question, but gotta say the kx91 would be my choice, it has a 42" bucket and thumb, I've done complete jobs with it while my asv was at another site. But the 41 goes places that most guys would only bring wheel barrows. Love both of them:)

4. saw'doffcrew

saw'doffcrew LawnSite Member
    from SW MN

What paver is used on the landing with the charcoal border... the one that looks like possibly 8x8? Flawless work by the way. Thanks for the pics.

5. zedosix

That is unilocks "IL Campo"

6. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. Really like the walks/patios with no border. Doesn't seam to be too popular with people but when its done right it looks great!

7. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Really nice work Zedo.....as usual. Thanks for posting the pics. The only problem i found in the pics that you posted is that there's one missing. And lets face it, THE most important one. Thats the one with you smokin the tires on the Vette!!!!! Actually, make that a video!

8. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

9. zedosix

Posted via Mobile Device

10. zedosix

I've been so busy that I almost forgot that I owe a vette but now that my season is about over and I have the time, it's too damn cold to drive it. Maybe the C7 will come in awd. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device