FF for Walker grass boxes?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by starry night, Feb 23, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

fluid film is used in all walks of life from the navy to joe homeowner with john deere, nasa, the hew hampshire dot, salt mine operations and tons of other professions in between:weightlifter:

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Huh? How does it weigh more empty? It's aluminum, my old GG was way heavier than my Accelerator. Some people confuse me, if it wasn't for our mutual love of an awesome product called Fluid Film I'd be really worried about you being crazy lol :D .

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i never said it weighed more empty:hammerhead: i never said anything about how much it weighs full either:nono: i simply remarked on how heavy it is to begin with:hammerhead:

:laugh::laugh::waving:

4. Lazer_Z

from NJ

May I bring your attention to this quote? Some people, geeze, ya just can't win :hammerhead: :dizzy: :rolleyes:

Is it spring yet :cry: ? , God I hate winter and cabin fever. Snow sucks! :realmad:

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

what's so hard to understand rob? it weighs a lot empty, meaning unloaded, no grass in it, not on the machine, just empty. everyone who has picked it up can not believe how heaqvy it is

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got it. :dancing:

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

:clapping::clapping::clapping::waving:

8. Lazer_Z

from NJ

I'm not trying to argue with ya, I know that you mean an empty catcher. I'm saying the same thing. Peace :waving:

9. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

Man, you guys ARE suffering from cabin fever. You've spent all day talking about a grass catcher!

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

you say that like it's a bad thing;);)

:laugh::laugh: