Fiberglass fert/material boxes

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Pilgrims' Pride, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

I saw a thread here somewhere that listed a company that carries fiberglass boxes for fert/etc.
    In fact they offer complete assemblies for pickups & vans.
    I remember a LCO from Connecticut who had the set up and pulled his z on a z-trailer.

Anybody know how to find them?
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Here's the ones a guy I know uses. As a matter of fact, this is one of his trucks in the ads picture. I used to work for this company back when his dad owned it. That's funny you brought this up...He just stopped over the other day, and we were just talking about these boxes. He says he holds about 30 bags per truck with these. This guy has about 20 of these trucks that he runs PGs off of (pulled in with a brand new one he just bought), and does just over 10,000 accounts. It's a pretty cool setup.
  3. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

4. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

Really Innovations also does these types of setups and it is basically all custom. They recently did a truck for me that is similar to this photo below.

They might be a good option for those of you in the Southeastern US.
  5. Neal Wolbert

Neal Wolbert LawnSite Senior Member

Watch your tail dealing with Tuflex. They got me for several thousand. Poor quality and flimsy craftsmanship all through. Lots of talk up front, no support when we needed it. They just ignored the many calls emails and letters from our attorney. So buyer beware.

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

those topside boxs r sweet