1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Field Day and Trade Show

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Lanelle, May 3, 2003.

1. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Attention folks in the Mid-Atlantic Region:
    The PGMS DC Branch and the Northern VA Nursery and Landscape Association are jointly sponsoring a Field Day and Trade Show at American University, Washington, DC on July 24, 2003. Demonstrations and talks by industry pro's. For registration information, email your USPS mail address to:
    Greenisdc@aol.com.

> Lunch and drinks provided.
    >Free parking
    >Lots of great information

2. Lanelle

A couple of things that I forgot to mention: Live music during lunch and ISA credits for the tree sessions. Also, since this is held outdoors, you can try out some equipment at the trade show.

3. vardener

vardener LawnSite Member
    from MD 7

I know this is a little old, but I am going to this. It might be cool to hook up with someone from Lawnsite there, maybe at lunch, just to chat (NPI)

I got my registration form in the mail today. Good news, It's a bluegrass band at lunch!

Seriously, If any of ya'll are going and want to meet somewhere, contact me off post...

jtdear@yahoo.com

4. Lanelle

I'll see you there!