1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Field Day in Washington DC

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lanelle, Jun 30, 2001.

1. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

The Green Industry Field Day and Trade Show will be held on July 19, 2001 at American University in Washington DC. Lots of educational, hands-on seminars and a local trade show. Topics will range from aerial tree rescues to sport logo painting on athletic fields. For a brochure, PM or E-Mail me with your snail mail address.
    Yes, I know its right before Expo. But consider this if you are within a few hours of the DC metro area. We have a great day planned.
  2. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be going to the Kentucky Expo, and would love to attend the DC Expo, and meet all of the east coast LSers, but can't this time. :(
  3. dhicks

dhicks Member

Lanelle: I'd love to be with you all and to finally meet you live and in person. Unfortunately for me, that is my travel day to Expo. Perhaps next year!
  4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Don't forget to spread the LawnSite.com word up there in DC. :)

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Lanelle asked me to stick this thread for a few days so all could see this.
  6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

haha dhicks ive met her live and in person :))) only person i know that carries pictures of rocks in her trunk lol. i am working on getting there along with all the dirt, dont know though.
  7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

if i left fore daybreak i figure id make it bout dark.course could put headlights on the lazer.:)
  8. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey do any of you guys know if an or when they may have one in the tenn area?if so how can i find out about it?do they have a web?