Field Service / Routing Software ?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by JimLewis, Aug 12, 2011.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

That looks pretty decent. I'll check that out. We use Google Calendar to schedule all of our jobs, crews, estimates, etc. Does your program sync up with Google Calendar?

2. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

Out of pure curiosity... Does anyone use some type of analytics, data collecting? The only reason I ask is where I work is all I hear. If so, I would be interested in feedback.

3. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hi Jim,

It sure does. It is actually amazingly seamless too. Here is a link to our landscaping page: http://getjobber.com/industry/landscaping

You can sign up for a free trial there and take a whirl. We still offer free one on one demos too which I'd recommend but let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Jeff

4. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hey Mark,

What kind of analytics do you mean?

5. Mark B

Mark B LawnSite Bronze Member

I have no friggin idea what kind.. Just cause I'm a maintenance guy at the 2nd best place to work in US. Whatever kind SAS sells and delivers.

6. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hi AZ,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with software. That really sucks that you lost all that data, I can't even imagine how frustrating that would be. Is that because it is lost forever or they won't let you have access to it?

If you aren't too turned off from software perhaps we could be a fit for you. On the bright side, we are web based meaning there is no chance your information could ever be lost.

If you'd like, you can sign up for a free trial and check it out for yourself.
    Definitely let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

7. DR01D

DR01D LawnSite Member

Hi Jeff from Jobber,

I've got a question about your software.

I don't schedule my customers by time.
    Example: 7:30am to 8:00am

I schedule my customers on a particular day by order.
    Example:
    1. John Doe
    2. Jane Smith
    3. Bob Jones

Can I schedule that way in Jobber? A lot of companies with large routes don't use times, they use order.

Thanks!

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Thank you for supporting our forum. Without sponsors there may not exist such a place for a bunch of cranky old farts and know it alls to gather.

Lawnsite is kinda like a bar, only different!

Thanks and good luck this year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Thanks 1idejim,

All the best to you this year as well!

Jeff
    Jobber

10. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Hey DRO1D,

Yes, you can schedule jobs for a specific day without a time required. We are currently working on a function that will allow you to order them by location/proximity or in whatever order you prefer. This is literally what our programmers are working on right now so it should be released shortly. However, until then I'd recommend scheduling them without a time or just using generic half hour blocks as a stop-gap.

Thanks,
    Jeff