Field test a Snapper Pro mower

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by TurfEditor, Nov 18, 2008.

1. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

Hi guys -

Snapper Pro would like someone in the South who will be still cutting throughout the winter to test their new S200x

check it out here:
    http://www.snapperpro.com/S200x_pro_series.php

Please e-mail your interest to me at:
    dcassidy@MooseRiverMedia.com

Do not just leave a message here.

In your e-mail, please be sure to include you name, your company's name, address and phone number and tell me a sentence or two about your company -- how many employees or crews; what kind of work you do, etc.
    (Please follow these simple guidelines. Lots of people e-mail me with something like: "I'd like to give it a shot. Let me know. -- Bill"
    I will not respond to such e-mails anymore.)

You take delivery/pick up the mower. Use if for a couple of weeks. Take a few pictures and write up 1000 words or so on what you think. Simple.

David C
    Publisher

2. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I would like to field test one as my dealer will barely let you drive one around the parking lot! I was interested in one.

3. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

Still looking for a tester for this mower in the south

Those who have emailed me have 1) not given full info , and 2) not responded when asked for full info.

4. Bass1

Bass1 LawnSite Member

E-mail sent !!

5. lawnmastersoftyler

lawnmastersoftyler LawnSite Member

I also sent you an email Dave, Hope it's not too late. I just came across your post.:hammerhead:

6. lawnmastersoftyler

lawnmastersoftyler LawnSite Member

BTW I have several lawn That are overseeded with winter rye grass and therefore mowed year-round.