Field Test: Fluid Film

Discussion in ' Magazine e-Reports' started by Turf Magazine Editor, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Turf Magazine Editor

Turf Magazine Editor LawnSite Member

We are looking for people around the country to try Eureka Chemical's Fluid Film. It is a corrosion preventive, lubricant and rust inhibitor for lawn care and snow removal equipment.
    You can check it out at
    If you are interested in trying out this product, then submitting a Field Test to run in Turf, please e-mail me at
  2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we got a free trial couple o cans and fell in love before the first can was gone, ordered a case!

it is great stuff.
  3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

That little half ounce can y'all sent me:laugh: seemed to be great stuff from what I could tell, just wasn't enough for me to use it like I wanted too!
  4. Turf Magazine Editor

Turf Magazine Editor LawnSite Member

I got some great response from people to try this out for Turf. I'm still looking for someone in the West (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, CA, AK, NV, UT, CO, AZ, NM, HI) and the North (ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, MY, NJ, PA, MD, DE) to try it. If you live in one of those states and want to take part in this Field Test opportunity, please e-mail me at
  5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Got it.
    Tried it.
    ADDICTED!!! :dancing:
  6. pathfinder1810

pathfinder1810 LawnSite Member

Love this stuff! So many uses & I've already bought two cases of the spray cans. Gave some away to friends and family as Christmas gifts. I'm going to buy a gallon next for brushing under the deck on my Hustler. Used it last year and it was really easy to clean the deck, especially when the clover was thick. This is one product that lives up to the hype.
  7. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to try it but there isn't a dealer arounfd me that sells it. Oh well, I will keep using PB Blaster.
  8. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

PB blaster is quite different from fluid film. Get a free sample and if you like it order it online.