field test in Florida?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Dec 19, 2003.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Hi, Jim @ Turf Magazine here.

I will be asking for help in doing several field tests in the next month or so.

Right now, I'm hoping to find a member in the Orlando, FL, area who would like to try out some Tanaka trimmers.

Basically: they'll provide them ... you use 'em and give us feedback (hopefully including photos). We'll pay for the field test.

Any takers?

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Jim, do you need to send me to Orlando to work them for you?

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I could go and help Eric too btw...LOL

4. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I'm 60 miles north of Tampa on the gulf coast. If you need someone in this area let me know. I won't be available until 12/29 since I'll be out of town until then.

5. JimK

65hodd and rodfather ....

Sure, I'll send my private jet to pick you guys up. Would you mind if I paid for a condo there for a few months?

6. JimK

dennis F ... I would think that would be close enough. We'd be looking for a Tanaka dealer. Let me know.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Well...if you insist. I'll get the fishing gear together, I mean work gear together. Could you get that condo close to the water?:cool2:

8. JimK

okay 65hoss ... the condo is somewhere called the Okiefinokie ... is that a beach?

9. Blades of Steel

Blades of Steel LawnSite Senior Member

JimK
    TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

I'll pay the shipping and we'll do some testing up here in Memphis for ya. Results and photos bu the end of April.

Sounds like a deal to me ;) :D

10. Equipguy

Equipguy LawnSite Senior Member

We operate in the Orlando area and would be interested.