1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Field Test -- Snapper Mower

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by TurfEditor, Jun 19, 2007.

1. TurfEditor

TurfEditor Group Publisher

We need a tester somewhere in the the northeast (New England, New York, New Jersey) for the Snapper MZ 2000 -- It's so new, I don't even think it's up on their web site yet. Zero turn mower; Kawasaki v-twin engine; 61" deck.

Email me at dcassidy@mrpllc.com if you can put this mower through it's paces, take some pictures while you're doing it, then write up 1000 words or so on what you think.

NOTE: Some of these testing opportunities generate dozens of responses. I try to reply to everyone who emails with an offer to do it, but I might miss one or two sometimes. I'll always post in the thread when the test has been assigned, so if you don;t hear anything, keep checking the thread.

2. dmc337

dmc337 LawnSite Member

Did you find someone for this yet? Obviously it will have to wait until April/May, but we can do it.
  3. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Why the north east I have the dealer up here wanting me to demo a 52 in snapper here in North west colorado. I could let you know plenty. my local dealer is sold on the snapper but I don't know I am an exmark fan.
  4. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

I could have it tested in MA or in MO