1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

fieldstone around flower beds

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by stevo22, Apr 14, 2006.

1. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

i have used fieldstone for several applications for myself and family...how much do some of you charge to pickup, and install around a flowerbed...looking for a per pallet price i guess...if i can purchase a pallet for say 150-175 i was thinking about around 400-425 to install it...anyone have any numbers they can share with me...maybe it will be just a learning experience for me...i know each install is a little different, but about how many feet will a pallet cover stacked about 3-4 stones thick...any help would be deeply appreciated...
  2. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

we charge 412 per pallet. I think you are right on the money. We usually stack 2 high.
  3. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

customer called me today and left a messege and said that i was charging her 425 per pallet and it only cost 150 a pallet...i know what i wanna say but what you say to explain charging 275 per pallet for installing it...i know, the pick up, delivery, prep work, etc etc...how would you word it???