Fifteen hour-thirty nine minute cycle

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by 1idejim, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

3. Mike Leary

You are getting to be quite the clock tech! :clapping: I never kept track, but I'd bet 80% of my cold call "controller failures" were "pilot error". :dizzy:

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I thought the default start time was "Off"

5. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

Yea that's what I thought, that clock took a surge or something, I doubt a homeowner set them all to 12:00 am.

6. Mike Leary

I had the same thought, as well. I have seen scrambled clocks that were wired to the garage circuits: freezers, door openers, etc.

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

You both have strong points but I tend to lean toward the controllers manager who told me that she'd reset the controller numerous times, yet had to search for the correct breaker to turn the power off. She also told me she had two programs but only A had run times entered. There's a lot more that leans me towards her involvement but the forum is not the place.

Thank you and boots, I will search the manual and apply it to my controller.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

The manual is no help when they go wacko.:dizzy:

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

As per the pro c manual

"Eliminating a Program Start Time
    With the dial set to the SET PROGRAM START TIMES position, push the +
    and - buttons until you reach
    12:00 am (Midnight). From this position push the button once to reach the OFF position."

I'm learning guys. I have a pretty good handle on troubleshooting a lot of different aspects of a lot of different things but I have avoided programming controllers like the plague. I have had my reasons up until now.

I have a pro c controller and will get my hands on a few more. Anybody gat a spare rainmaster?

I kill me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mike Leary

:laugh::laugh: Eat your heart out, Bosco. :waving: