1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

film crew coming?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2 clowns mowing, Aug 26, 2006.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

there is a French/Canadian film crew that's putting on a documentary on how America is involved with lawn care. they want to come and film 2 clowns in action. they want to see both sides of my business, the good and bad. they want to dig up customers that hate the clowning idea, the clothes we wear and the things we do. they seem to be focusing more on the bad than good. a friend that has dealt with these kind of people before told me to not talk negative about anyone. for they will make it work against me.the business is doing real well, i don't need the advertising that the film might produce. the question is should they come or not???
  2. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

They couldn't keep Hitler out of their own country so I guess that qualifies them to tell us about lawn care. Maybe we should do a film showing them sipping wine as an army marches across their border. I'm sure they will have little positive to say about anything in America. Is it a Canadian crew that speaks French or an actual Canadian/French crew?
  3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

If you really do wear clown costumes when you cut then they should focus on the bad......that without doubt has to be the dumbest azz thing I have ever heard of......your work must suck if you have to resort to such clowning around (pun intended) to get work :dizzy:
  4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I have to call B.S. on this one. No one, in their right mind would dress up like a clown to mow someones lawn each week, let alone a somone wanting to film them.:hammerhead:
  5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Clown Suits To Mow In????

6. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Can't we get rid of threads like this right away? What a waste of time, I know I won't be following this thread.
  7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Your idea must be catching on. I see a lot of clowns mowing around here.
  8. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I don't think you are refering to the ones with big red noses and wigs. :laugh:
  9. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Gosh I can't think of anything better than to watch Bozo and Cookie mow lawns. Didnt you always hate it when the kid couldn't get the ping pong ball into bucket number 2?? I MEAN COME ON ALREADY!! Are these clowns serious???
  10. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario