Fimco Flipout

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by ARGOS, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

He calls himself "Yosemite Sam" when he's out west.

Picture 4.png

2. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

Good time to revisit the "hot common" debate. Send Peter my best wishes. Hope to see him in the winter.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Hope you girls had a nice evening.

4. ARGOS

ARGOS LawnSite Silver Member

I'll deal with you later. For some reason Peter is the most interesting thing going around here. Kids in their jamis. Some pics:

Peter1.jpg

Peter2.jpg

Peter3.jpg

5. Ill be there. Call you Tuesday.

Boots any winery around the stockton, san fran area i should try?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

No idea about the Stockton area - never thought of anything near to Interstate 5 as being good for growing wine grapes. Anything in San Francisco proper is probably after my time visiting. Going south, you will be into the Santa Cruz mountains, and there is great stuff there (and priced accordingly) ~ if you could only visit one, then it would be Ridge Vineyards - half a century of top-notch production.

More convenient to the Coast Highway, is the town of Soquel. Some Santa Cruz wineries have tasting rooms there.

7. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Mike, that is up around your house? Looks like nice country.

Pete, I envy your travels.

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

argos, don't let the tripplets break peter, they can play with him but, carefully.

:laugh:

9. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

what's wrong with good ol' kerosene lanterns?

10. The constant pumping. Hauling that tank around is one of the best camping decisions I made. The manifold will allow me to run three gas items with plenty of pressure and no fear of running out of fuel. When I get up at 5am and crank that baby on you can just feel the FUs coming from every tent.